“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27
Are you at a point in your day when just about anything you do seems like it can’t get any worse? Take comfort my friend, rather: “Behold” help is on its way!
Life is full of challenges, that are followed by what we like to call problems . It seems that God is constantly putting challenges across my path to test me, to show me what is in my heart. I don’t know about you, but when God shows me, (what my heart thinking looks like), I am not often impressed. As the days flutter by during my latest challenge , God has seen it fit for me to see that no matter what it is, whatever the challenge, the problem, the choice I may be facing; God ask me, ‘Marty, is there any thing too hard for Me’
I don’t need to go or think too long about an answer. Look around you today and see all that God created, made happen, maintained, down to the smallest detail, and the answer will always come back: “No Lord, there is nothing too hard for You!”
If we agree, that nothing is too hard for You Lord, than why do we make it so hard on ourselves and just ask Him for help? It’s that simple. He’s waiting for you to ask Him.
I love what a Sister at church has on her home phone answer machine. It say’s, “Hi, I’m not at home right now, but why don’t you call Jesus; He’s always waiting for you to call Him”.
I know, this sounds so simple, but the fact is, that’s all you need to do.
- “Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you” 1 Peter 5:7
- “Be anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication let your request be made known unto God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and mind, in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6
- “For with God, nothing is impossible” Luke 1:37
Here’s the challenge today, what is the mountain that stands between God and you that is keeping you from acting out your faith by agreeing with God prayer today at lunch time; just Him and you alone. Take His promise, take your mountain and ask Him to level the plain and prepare yourself for a God who ‘means what He says and says what He means”
For me today, it comes down to this passage. God asking me a question……that requires a response (prayer) and an answer (yes God, there is nothing too hard for you, nothing is impossible for You)
- “For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it shall move, and nothing shall be impossible to you.” Matthew 17:20
- “I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”
Take a listen to this video by Christy Nockles, be inspired right now!
Little children, love one another